Tuesday, January 18, 2011

There's nothing like a Suthpen

I figured it was about time I give myself a moment in the spotlight since I am the blogger here.
My personal favorite in my collection is this Suthpen SP95. I was originally inspired by Matt Jacobson’s Suthpen Demo and the fact that more than half of the cities surrounding me have a Suthpen Tower. I took great attention to detail with this one, replicating some features as the Suthpen trademark budging headlights, Federal Q on the grill, “easy in easy out” bucket ladder,  and two 1000 gpm nozzles on the bucket.
On paper, this SP-95 features a 500 HP Cummins motor, a 1500 GPM Hale Qmax pump, 6KW Smartpower generator lights, Whelen LED lights, and side mounted ground ladders.
This Suthpen serves as Ladder Co. #2 to my Stony Creek Fire Department. For more detailed pictures, please visit me on Mocpages.

No comments:

Post a Comment